Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Ricoh GR1v on Home Turf - Part 4 (12/06/2012)

Well, it hasn't been a productive weekend. I didn't develop any film or do much else. So by the end of next week I'll have at least four rolls of B&W to develop plus three rolls of colour (that's if I don't test drive a roll of Portra 400).


Also I haven't been shooting much since I've been back. Ok, I shot a roll through the Ricoh GR1v but I don't expect anything special in there.


I also went to the Burn My Eye exhibition on Saturday, however it was closed, which royally pissed me off. Maybe I'll visit next weekend, if I can muster up the will.


I'm still getting through posting the half decent photos from the couple of rolls of HP5+ which I have developed. Here are a few more, pushed to ISO 1600 and developed in Microphen: