Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ricoh GR1v on Home Turf - Part 1 (06/06/2012)

I've been busy editing my Japan photos and I've also developed a couple of rolls of film.


This first set is from Osaka and was shot on Ilford HP5 Plus pushed to ISO1600 using my Ricoh GR1v.


The film was developed by myself in Microphen for 11 minutes. It was my first time developing this film, and I have to say, I really like how easy it is to work with. I've yet to try developing Tri-X, but the grain on HP5 is even finer than Neopan 1600 at ISO1600. It's looking likely that I'll switch over to HP5 once my stock of Neopan is depleted, but having said that, it's somewhat pricier than Tri-X.


Anyway, it's not my usual style, I was trying something different. Maybe I've been watching too much Daido Moriyama videos on Youtube.


Enough babbling, enjoy the pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment