Monday, 4 June 2012

Ricoh GR1v & Neopan 1600 pushed to ISO 3200 (04/06/2012)

Hello world,


I'm finally back from a two week break in Japan, where I stayed in Osaka, visited Tokyo, Kobe, Kyoto and many small towns in the Kansai region.


As a result of my absence, I have was only able to write only two blog posts (although of rather more substantial depth than my usual musings and photos). If you haven't read them yet, I suggest you scroll down and have a look.


I took my Ricoh GR1v and Olympus OM-D E-M5 with my on my trip. I shot a couple of thousand frames on digital, 4 rolls of black & white 35mm film and 2 rolls of colour 35mm film. So I'll be slowly processing and editing my Japan street photography and developing those few rolls of film. This means you can look forward to at least a couple of months worth of content from my Japan.


For now, have a look at some photos from the nifty Ricoh GR1v shot in London to test out the camera.
If enough people are interested I can do a quick review of this camera. Leave a comment below.
Shot on Neopan 1600, pushed to ISO3200 and developed in Ilford Microphen: