Monday 13 February 2012

Night Time Street with Flash (13/02/2012)

Wow... What a weekend...
Greek riots, footballers not shaking hands, Legendary singers being found dead in their hotel rooms...


I went out Friday night and found the following photos on Sunday. In case you were wondering, it took me all of Saturday to recover from my hangover, and I've still not recovered from sleeping badly; my neck hurts every time I move my head.


So yeah, back to the photos. I don't know what happened to the photos on my camera before Friday night. I seemed to have deleted them.
I took these on the GF3 with it's on-board flash! They are highly experimental, I don't think I like this style but it was worth a try.






Bonus shot. Alternative processing using Silver-Efex.



No comments:

Post a Comment