Wednesday 9 November 2011

Contemplative Photography

Dear friends and followers,

I hope you are enjoying my take on street photography. As you have noticed it is a big passion of mine and in a way it is a release from everyday life.
However, I have recently  started practicing the art of contemplative photography. This is not so much a genre of photography as it is a way of seeing the richness of ordinary and daily experiences. I have found and learned some techniques which have helped me see and view my surroundings in a much more captivating way and ultimately I think this will also ultimately improve the quality of my street work.
I have shared a few examples of photos I have took which I feel falls into the category of contemplative photography.
I hope you enjoy viewing them.














No comments:

Post a Comment